Conditions of Warranty:
- The consumer must retain proof of purchase for the warranty period.
- The warranty period is valid from the original date of purchase of the product.
- This warranty extends only to the defects in material or workmanship occurring under normal use of the product.
- The consumer must return the good, original packaging (if reasonably feasible) and proof of purchase to make a claim against this warranty. If the replacement product is supplied, it is warranted for the remainder of the warranty period, from the original date of purchase.
This Warranty does not cover:
- Goods that are damaged as a result of misuse by the consumer.
- Goods that are damaged as a result of other third party products.
- Any misrepresentations given that are not covered in this warranty.
Returns are available on a very limited basis with a 25% restocking charge and must be made within 30 days of order delivery. Additionally, shipping charges are not refunded. We will also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (i.e, you received an incorrect or defective item etc)
You should expect to receive your refund within two weeks of giving your package to the return shipped. However, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly.
If you need to return an item, simply complete the online web form found below. We will notify you via email of your refund once we have received and processed the returned item.